Friday 5 December 2008

Week 16

It is friday again and that means it is time for my predictions.

Fulham 1-0 City - Fulham have a cracking defense and city have dried up goal wise. Benjani hasn't hit form and I'm not betting my house on Jo getting a goal. Vassell doesn't really need to be mentioned.
Arsnal 2-0 Wigan - But 0-0 is just as likely. Last week people said if arsenal lose then they can't win the title. I think if they don't win tomorrow then they are done.
Blackburn 1-2 Liverpool. Poor old Blackburn, poor old Ince. Please prove me wrong and make me happy.
Bolton 0-1 Chelsea. But the 1 for chelsea could easily be a 2,3 or 4.
Hull 1-1 M'brough. The Hull bubble has burst.
Newcastle 1-0 Stoke. This is the least inspiring fixture of the week.
Man Utd 4-0 Sunderland. Roy Keane is still a man u player at heart. They were a mess with him and they are lost without him.
West Brom 0-1 Pompy. Not because I think Tony Adams is a good manager but because West Brom are pants.
Everton 1-0 Villa. Everton aren't looking great and they do have striker troubles but Villa haven't scored in the last two league games. Maybe Carew should be forgiven.
West Ham 0-1 Spurs. Sorry to say this but Zola is rubbish. Bent to start a scoring spree.

Hopefully I'll be watching the man u game and the Everton Villa game.



No comments:

Post a Comment